Vehicle Accidents will temporally interrupt your life. We totally get it. We are here to make this process as smooth as possible so you can focus on recovering from your vehicle accident.
Insurance companies don’t want you to hire a vehicle accident lawyer. They are motivated to pay you as little as possible for your injuries. Therefore, in order to get the compensation you deserve you you should seek advice and legal representation. Ask the advice of a competent personal injury attorney even in minor auto accident injury cases. The consultation is free and you are under no obligation.
If you've been involved in a car accident or you were a passenger involved in an accident, you may need to hire a vehicle accident attorney. An injury attorney can help you recover losses resulting from a motor vehicle accident and reduce the amount of paperwork and hassle comes with the car accident insurance claims process.
An attorney from Rad Law Firm will help you during this difficult time, providing you with the legal guidance and advice you need. We will help you seek compensation for your personal injury and auto accident damages.
Why Choose Rad Law Firm?
Rad Law Firm is an award-winning vehicle accident law firm. We have what it takes to get you the money you deserve for your personal injuries, medical bills, time off of work, and vehicle accident repairs.
Vehicle accidents of any kind are a frightening experience that can alter your life. Suddenly you are left to figure out how to pay your medical bills and get to work without a working vehicle. The attorneys at Rad Law Firm know how difficult a vehicle accident and injury can be. We will do everything in our power to get you the care and compensation you deserve. That is what “Clients First” means to us.
If you have suffered an accident and are injured from a car wreck, please contact one of our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys at Rad Law Firm. Conveniently located in Dallas, Houston, Fort Worth, Austin, Brownsville as well as Los Angeles, CA.
We encourage you to contact the Rad Law Firm right away.
Our staff is standing by to take your call
Frequently asked Questions.
What is the quickest way to get into a rental car after an accident?
The at fault driver's insurance company should pay your rental car costs. Here is how that process works:
- The at fault Insurance company has the right to investigate the claim and may not offer you a rental car during that investigation time-frame.
- In that case; check your insurance policy to determine if you have rental car coverage.
- If you do have rental car coverage, call your insurance company and tell them you are not at fault but want to rent a car under your policy.
- Your Insurance company is responsible to seek reimbursement from the at fault driver’s insurance.
- Your insurance company will recover the expenses related to this rental.
If you do not have rental insurance on your policy you have 2 choices to get into a rental car quickly:
- Wait for the at fault driver’s insurance company to do their investigation.
- Pay out of pocket with the intention of seeking reimbursement from the at fault drivers insurance company.
Why do I need to hire a Personal Injury Attorney after an accident?
- Hiring an attorney will save you time and the headache of dealing with the insurance claim process and procedure.
- An experienced attorney knows the tactics that the insurance industry uses to devalue or discredit your claim, and how to counteract that.
- You will have representation that is evenly matched; a professional on your side, defending and fighting for you up against big insurance company attorneys.
- According to an Insurance Research Council report, people who are represented by an attorney receive 3.5 times more than those who are handling the claim themselves. (And that is after attorney fees are paid!)
Fees and Costs:
We work for you on a contingency fee basis which means if we don’t win your case you pay nothing.