Slip and Fall
Slip and Fall Accidents
Slip and fall accidents happen very frequently. Occasionally, people slip or trip and often times suffer substantial personal injuries. The law says that if you slip or trip due to another party’s neglect or carelessness, that party is responsible for any resulting injuries from the slip and fall accident.
Property owners have a responsibility to keep their premises safe and free from hazards that can cause an unsafe condition. If they fail at this and someone gets injured, the property owner is ultimately responsible.
Proving that the property owner was either negligent or could have prevented the accident / injury is the most important thing to a successful outcome of a premises liability or slip and fall case.
Here are some questions you should be able to answer:
- What caused or contributed to your fall?
- Was the dangerous condition there for a long period of time?
- Was the property owner or manager aware of a hazardous condition?
- Were there any warning signs or alerts in the area where the slip and fall accident occurred?
- Were there sufficient warnings placed to bring attention to the hazardous condition?
- Where were you looking when you fell?
- Do you have photographs of the scene of the slip and fall accident?
- Did the property owner or management create an incident report?
Determining liability and responsibility on Slip and Fall Accidents is complex and can be extremely difficult to prove. Slip and Fall claims can frequently involve businesses, corporations, and entities with seemingly limitless resources, it is imperative that you have a qualified premises liability attorney on your side when you wish to pursue legal action.
If you believe you have suffered an injury due to negligence or a preventable situation while on someone else's property please contact one of our experienced Slip and Fall attorneys in any of our convenient locations: Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, Brownsville as well as Beverly Hills CA.
We encourage you to contact the Rad Law Firm right away.